Monday, July 30, 2007

We've finally jumped on the Blogging Bandwagon!



Hey everyone!

Enough of you have started blogs to make me want to jump on the bandwagon. I thought we were pretty cool when Troy got us on facebook so that we could keep up with the kids in the youth group. But evidently you also have to have a blogspot to be considered technologically up to speed. hehe

Well, many of you have come to know us as the Nicholson Zoo. So now you can see what actually goes on inside - sometimes the animals are tame and sometimes they need a dose of Benadryl....jk......maybe. Okay, enough talking, hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for visiting!

Julie :)

3 comments:

Crystal said...

YAY! I know that I will enjoy reading about your kiddos. Can't wait to see you guys again. :o)

Anonymous said...

I will definately keep a check on this! I hate we dont get to see yall more often!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you finally joined the blogging world. Now maybe we can all finally keep in touch.

P.S. Thanks for the nice comment you left for Teale and I during the loss of Kendall.