
I have no new pics to post. I will have tons after next week. We have been really busy with xmas parties and church stuff. Also, we have two non-working cars. Our suburban died Saturday and needs a new engine. I can't imagine why since it is a 1996 with 250000 miles on it. The jeep is always in and out - right now it needs a new starter. So anyways, other than that we are all doing great! Koby is excited about Santa Claus and Kole and Maci are keeping me busy around the house. They are like twins and get in lots of trouble together. It's not uncommon for me to find them unrolling all the toilet paper and dipping it in the toilet and then dragging it through the house. The other night, I got them out of the bath and got Kole's diaper on. While I was putting Maci's pj's on, Koby screams at me that Kole has fallen back in the bath tub water. Just when I thought I had it all together, I almost chopped Noah to death (the toy one) in the garbage disposal. I rescued him though! Never a dull moment! I am thankful for all of it! We will spend xmas here and then go to Bham the day after xmas. We wish all of you Happy Holidays!
1 comment:
Can't wait to see you guys again.
Post a Comment