I think it is safe to say we are over the crud. Wow, what a long week! I hope everyone is having a happy valentine's day. Troy and the kids surprised me with a necklace with four charms (kids names and then my favorite bible verse Prov. 3:5-6). I love it! We are going to just hang out here and probably let the kids have too much candy. Have a good one!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it is safe to say we are over the crud. Wow, what a long week! I hope everyone is having a happy valentine's day. Troy and the kids surprised me with a necklace with four charms (kids names and then my favorite bible verse Prov. 3:5-6). I love it! We are going to just hang out here and probably let the kids have too much candy. Have a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, I don't know why, but this picture has me dying laughing here. hahahahahahaha
She definitely looks like mom in this pic!!! ha ha! I love it! Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment