Friday, July 11, 2008

Whew!!!!!!!!


Well, after two and a half weeks of being out of town, we are FINALLY home. We had a great time and here are lots of pictures to show what we did. We went to the Parker's house on the lake, celebrated fourth of July at Papa and Gran's with the other Nicholson Zoo, Koby took his first airplane ride to NC with Troy and I where we got to see friends we haven't seen in five years since we left and now we are home.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Fuqua said...

That picture of you and Maci turned out cute!...and I'm not just saying that because I took it...Ha,Ha!

Anonymous said...

Up in NC huh? I know of some other friends you have in NC. Couldn't just call them could you? I thought we had a bond since Troy married us. Scorned!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.