Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Maci and Roll Tide!!!

Maci turned three and Gran and Papa and DeeDee and Captain came to help us celebrate. DeeDee made Maci a Hello Kitty birthday cake which was awesome. Most of the above pics are of the party - Maci got everything imaginable that was Hello Kitty. There are a couple pics of Maci's new temporary "big girl" bed. Since then, we have actually gotten her a bed, but no bedding yet - still working on that one. I figured it was time to finally take her out of the crib even though she still was fine in it. Plus, baby Reagan (Sherri's bambino to be), is going to use the crib.
There is one pic of Gran looking at a book with Koby - there is a funny story behind that. Koby came home from school one day all excited saying, "Daddy,Daddy, they took us all into the room where we usually eat and told us about this big Mega Party and all the games we could play and how much fun it will be." Troy is trying to figure out what he's talking about. Then Koby says, "If we get a certain level then Mega Man comes to the Mega Party." Then the light bulb came on and Troy said, "Koby, do you have to sell anything?" He said, "I don't know Dad, but the Mega Party is REAL!!!" Troy said his eyes were huge. So anyway, with all that said, we've been introduced to our first fundraiser. He has to sell 10 items to make it to the MEGA PARTY, so Gran and DeeDee gave him a good start.
Down below, Roll Tide!!!



1 comment:

Chad said...

The MEGA PARTY made me laugh out loud. I hated selling stuff like that as a kid, I can just imagine how I'm going to feel as a parent. I remember I used to make Crystal go with me and I would get her to go up to the door while I would stand down on the road and wait for her. As you can tell I was a business man from a very young age. I just always knew that they would buy more from a little girl than they would a 9 or 10 year old boy. Maybe Koby can get Maci's help. :)