Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumkin Patch

I went with Kole and Maci's class to the pumpkin patch and we had a really good time. Also, Maci started gymnastics this week - see pic and video below.

And now for the comical story of the week. Sunday night, we went to visit a friend's church in Mississippi. He just went on staff there and they were having an ice cream social to honor he and his wife after church. So they had all these chairs around the walls and kids were running around everywhere, so very informal. Troy was sitting to the left of me having a very serious conversation with the pastor of the church. Koby and Maci were to the right of me goofing off. The pastor's father, who was the guest preacher at the church that night and also a pastor himself in Tennessee, sits down beside Koby. Keep in mind he is an older gentlemen. Right as he sits down, I look over and Maci has turned her booty towards Koby, poked it out and pulled down her pants and panties mooning him. And of course the pastor is looking right at her. I fussed at her and it was really awkward - he didn't know what to say, neither did I. So he got up and went to throw his trash away. He came back and smiled and said "I have four two-year old grandchildren." Anyway, to sum it all up, my daughter mooned the guest preacher at the church we were visiting. To make matters worse, we ended up going out to eat with their whole family afterwards.




















3 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW! I've never heard her talk that much. She's always so shy when we're all around. :)

The "mooning story" is hilarious. Kids are so spontaneous....I love it!

Teale said...

I love that all the crazy stories seem to be about Maci! She's hilarious!

Amy Green said...

Sure can tell she has two brothers and you and Troy for parents!! I would have loved to see your face when she mooned him - not to see the shock, but to see you trying to hold in the laughter!