Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Pics


Since Troy has to be at church early on Easter and the kids are ready for naps and grumpy when we get home from church, we decided to take our Easter picture on Easter Eve. So we got dressed, took some pics, changed clothes and went to eat supper. There are some pics from Easter morning (whatever I could snap while trying to get us all in the car). I also included the pic of Kole wearing Maci's dress shoes around the house (he wouldn't take them off for about two hours). Hope this doesn't predict a cross-dresser in our future. The only other news is that I started a new job today. I am going to do 12-15 hours/week physical therapy at a nursing home nearby for some extra money. Someone is going to keep them in our house while I work. Oh, and Troy is putting tile down in our kitchen so my refrigerator is plugged in at my front door, my washer and dryer are on the back deck, and my stove is in my den. But it will all be worth it. Bye Bye now.

1 comment:

Chad said...

Congrats on your new job. And we have to do something about Kole walking around in girl's shoes.