These are pics from our spring carnival at church last weekend and playing outside with our neighbor Faye's grandson. Maci loves our neighbor's dogs Jonah and Zeus. She definitely takes after her Aunt Jill in that regard. If Maci and I had it our way, we would have a big dog like Jonah in our house. Troy promises me I can have a dog again when Kole graduates from high school. I had to take a picture of Maci walking and holding Wally's hand because if you know Maci, she hides and covers her face with her bunny if anyone walks in the room except our family. She loved Wally and let him play toys with her when he came for a visit last week. Of course, who doesn't love Wally?Friday, March 21, 2008
Spring is Here!!!!
These are pics from our spring carnival at church last weekend and playing outside with our neighbor Faye's grandson. Maci loves our neighbor's dogs Jonah and Zeus. She definitely takes after her Aunt Jill in that regard. If Maci and I had it our way, we would have a big dog like Jonah in our house. Troy promises me I can have a dog again when Kole graduates from high school. I had to take a picture of Maci walking and holding Wally's hand because if you know Maci, she hides and covers her face with her bunny if anyone walks in the room except our family. She loved Wally and let him play toys with her when he came for a visit last week. Of course, who doesn't love Wally?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment