Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School Days

Kole and Maci's first day of mother's day out


Koby's first day of "big school". They have to wear uniforms which isn't actually that bad, especially for me getting him ready.

I haven't blogged in a while but we have been very busy. The kids are all doing good at school - Koby has gotten a 5 in conduct every day so far - which is the best that you can get. He is also doing calculus and writing research papers but I don't want to brag too much - DeeDee has always said he was a genius. Anyway, here are a few more pics of the kids around the house. The fam is coming up this weekend to celebrate Maci's 3rd birthday - she is excited. The other big news around here is that the "passy fairy" came to visit Maci on her birthday and took her passy away but left some hello kitty trinkets in return. That's it for now!









4 comments:

Chad said...

I'm still not believing how big these kids are getting. When in the world did we all ever grow up?

Jill Parrott said...

I love that last picture! I hate I'm going to miss seeing them this weekend. Oh well! ROLL TIDE! ha ha I'll get plenty of time after this year!

Anonymous said...

Ah the paci fairy. I wished I thought of that last night (first night Summer slept without the paci). You call it the paci fairy, I call it "daddy's a jerk!". Roll Tide!
PS. there are some hurt Clemson fans up here in the Carolinas.

Amy Green said...

Molly Kate and Maci have the same swinsuit - didn't that happen last year too?!? Smart minds shop at Target huh?