Sunday, March 9, 2008

We're back from Colorado!



We had a great time in Colorado and got much needed rest. We stayed in Littleton outside of Denver, which by the way, is where Columbine High School is. We drove by and saw it and it was so weird - it didn't look much bigger than Minor. Seeing it in person after being in that community(which is just like communities we live in ) for a few days made me realize how something like that could happen anywhere. We went skiing for a day, which was awesome, but made us realize how out of shape we are. That was the first time I had been in three years - last time I went I was pregnant with Maci and didn't know it. Then Troy had to check out a bunch of sites to take the youth to when they go to Colorado Springs in June, so we spent the day there riding around and seeing everything. It's good to be home - I missed the kids. DeeDee and Captain came to stay with them while we were gone and so I'm sure they got to do lots of things we would never let them get away with! Well, that's all I got - back to life as I know it tomorrow!

2 comments:

Chad said...

Garden of the Gods is definitely a must in Colorado Springs. I loved it when I went. Everything was just so amazing.

Chad said...

Happy Birthday Julie.